DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am looking for information's about the MES-DEA TIM 600 inverter tuning. I have the software for the inverter, it is saying i need RS232 connection. But i can't acces the inverter.
Anyone has the experience, that do i need a special interface for testing-tuning the inverter? i have prepared the car, but i need to setup the parameters.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Salut Criss!

Am folosit google translate pentru a răspunde în limba ta. :)

Vă mulțumesc foarte mult pentru ofertă!

Am reușit să obțin software-ul de la alt utilizator și de atunci am adunat un folder de software și documente pentru TIM (Manual de utilizare, etc.).

Din păcate, încă nu pot obține comunicarea în serie să funcționeze cu TIM-ul meu, așa că bănuiesc că are niște componente proaste. În prezent, caut un inginer electrician care este dispus să ajute la depanarea plăcii de circuite principale.

Ai grijă,
marcă

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
Seems better to post in English and have one person google translate vs post in obscure Romanian and gave a thousand people go to the trouble to translate it. Sergey and Larry are rick enough to not need the, ahem, Paige clicks.

If a response is expected here, that means two Romanians with the expertise/need have to view the thread.

So...<crickets>

·
Registered
78 Posts
Meh, takes 2 seconds to translate, and maaaybe not everyone on here is a native english speaker.

He was kind enough to offer the software I needed, I was kind enough to respond to him in his native language.

If this was the worst think that happened to you today, it was a good day. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.