Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are few simple methods you can follow to avoid car battery failure and also keep your battery juiced up.
- Switch off the lights and unplug the accessories when not in use. Just leaving one light on overnight is enough to make your battery die.
- Conserve energy. Don’t take constant short trips. Your battery requires a minimum time to charge itself fully. Frequent short trips will result in inconsistent charge levels.
- Maintenance is the key to battery health. Always have a professional inspect your electrical systems.
- Parking your car in cooler locations during hot climates can help. Test your batteries for car before summer so that you are prepared.
- Keep your battery terminals clean and free of corrosion