DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have for sale a Miata adapter plate, racing clutch, aluminum flywheel and possibly transmission.

The Adapter plate:
The rebirth auto adapter is from my 1994 Mazda Miata conversion. It works great but has some scuffs. Unfortunately my Miata was in an accident and is totaled so I will no longer be in need of the adapter plate, or transmission

http://rebirthauto.com/shop/drive-sy...motor-adapter/

This adapter: Fits most 9″ and 11″ motors – Warp, Kostov, ADC Fits HPEV AC-35, AC-50 and AC-75 systems
Made from 6061-T6 Billet construction
Includes Rebirth Auto’s radial and thrust bearing motor coupling system
Created with unparalleled quality and design
See more at: http://rebirthauto.com/shop/drive-sy....iVPkL2Qh.dpuf

I will also include an F1 Racing Stage 3 clutch kit, along with the old clutch if anyone is interested:

F1 Racing Stage 3 clutch kit is a direct factory replacement clutch kit and it's designed for those who seek the ultimate in clutch performance and reliability. F1 Racing clutch kit includes only the highest grade clutch components from the world's leading racing clutch manufacturers. The 6-puck copper ceramic (also known as MIBA) disc features 12 high-coefficient friction pads that are resistant to slippage and ensures long lasting life. The heavy-duty sprung center unit boasts heat treated springs and retainer rivets for the maximum power and durability. The F1 Racing pressure plate features special single diaphragm design to increase clamp load. It features induction hardened diaphragm, CNC machined castings, stronger drive straps and rivets. F1 Racing pressure plate provides smooth and precise feel with easy modulation. All F1 Racing pressure plate is load tested on a special testing tool for quality assurance.

This complete clutch kit includes:
F1 Racing Heavy-Duty Pressure Plate
F1 Racing 'MIBA' Copper Ceramic 6-puck Disc (200 mm, 22 spline)
Release Bearing
Pilot Bearing
Alignment Tool
Installation Guide

Horsepower Rating: 270 HP / Torque Capacity: 258 ft/lbs

And then there is the flywheel:
Recommended Retail Price: $519.00

F1 RACING ALUMINUM Flywheels are made using the highest quality, most modern materials available. The flywheel itself is made from 6061 T6 billet aluminum. It is CNC machined at a constant surface speed for durability and finish. The friction surface is made from high carbon alloy steel. It is incredibly durable allowing the user to use just about any clutch disc material available from organic to Kevlar and even sintered iron. The friction plate can be machined or replaced as needed. The mass at the center of the flywheel is retained for strength, but the mass at the outside is eliminated for optimum performance.

Ultra light and weighs only 8 lbs
Meets or exceeds SFI 1.1 specification. Design with replaceable plate delivers the highest quality and longest service life of any flywheel available
A: Grade 8 Aircraft quality friction surface bolts
B: Course ground surface to maintain coefficient of friction
C: Stepped pin to maintain plate balance and placement
D: Tig-welded safety tab to eliminate ring gear separation
E: Heilicoil bolt holes to insure proper torque value and eliminate thread damage

I am including the adapter, stage 3 clutch and an aluminum flywheel. The flywheel is very light and Kerry Manning removed the steel starting ring to make it even lighter.

Obviously this is perfect for a Miata conversion but really would work with any rear wheel drive car.

Asking $1250 for everything (Adapter Plate, Racing Clutch, Flywheel, Transmission)

I would also include an ADC 9 for an additional $1,000

Thanks
Brian

1 - 6 of 6 Posts