DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Could one of you guys look at this and explain it to me? Probably the least technical member here. I have the uno wired to th 2515, got the pio uploaded and the board seems to hold the code. I can't find anything that says device monitor, and I can't figure out where to type the inputs. (There's a dos/shell looking deal labeled "terminal" at the bottom but nothing seems to work)
Also, I'm assuming it's for testing purposes only? If I'm reading it correctly it only provides 10% power? I don't see anything about potentiometers, and I can't imagine using a laptop to drive around (I'm sure there's a way to take a due and somehow make it convert pot signals into keyboard signals but I fear I'm getting ahead of myself..).
Anyhoo, thanks in advance.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's for bench testing and uses a Platformio computer (Windows, Mac, Linux) to spin the motor up to 10% speed (not power) using keystrokes.

It's not for "driving around"....
thats pretty helpful actually, im not entirely sure my inverter is any good. it should hum or something, right?
anyway, i have platformio loaded and the arduino sketch loaded as well, any advice on how to actually enter the inputs? i dont just click somewhere in the terminal and click a 5 do i?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts