DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ECEDRA will sanction an EV Drag Racing Event at Palm Beach International Raceway in March, 2011. Our racers from CT, NY, and NJ will meet with our Florida Director Paul Liddle and crew. More info to come on our website:
www.ECEDRA.com

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great! Look for the ECEDRA tent and cars. Will you race?
Each event is getting their own website built after Jan. with all the info and specifics. So far, the east coast tracks have welcomed us with open arms. Some have already posted our events on their track websites. Going to be a very busy 2011! :D

Hell yes,

I just saw a date on your website for a race in PA.

I live in a suburb of Columbus, Ohio. I will drive to that one, and since it is in July, I can schedule it off.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I dont have a way to trailer a car out there just yet, that and I don't have a car done yet to race. May have a car done by then, but cannot race yet.

I will be there and I will keep track of your schedule. As I live in central Ohio, I have only actually seen on real highway capable EV in my life, let alone driven one. Can't wait to see the really fast ones.:D

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jason.

I look forward to meeting you and thank you for your support! :D

In regards to trailering cars, this message goes to all. Uhaul rents dual axle trailers for under $80 bucks a day, with NO mileage charge. Great way for the part-time EV racer to transport his car. ;)

I dont have a way to trailer a car out there just yet, that and I don't have a car done yet to race. May have a car done by then, but cannot race yet.

I will be there and I will keep track of your schedule. As I live in central Ohio, I have only actually seen on real highway capable EV in my life, let alone driven one. Can't wait to see the really fast ones.:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts