DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Members of DIY Electric Car, I enjoy your company and your comments have often been enlightening to me concerning EV Technology. As well it should be because that is the main purpose of this Forum. But I have a wide range of interests. Recently I discovered the “NEV-LSV .COM a Forum for slower EV like neighborhood and low speed Electric Vehicles. And I joined to check it out because of all the popularity of those vehicles in the Senior Citizen Developments in my State, (Florida) considering all the business all the Golf Car companies are getting from such Developments. And that many seniors are using “Gas Carts” when Electric would be so much nicer if properly tweaked to do the 25 mph they are permitted. Join me there when you want to talk about slower simpler transportation and come back here when highway cruising for 50 miles is on your mind… I’m not espousing abandoning the DIY Electric Car, just use the nEV-LSV.COM Forum to sort out Grandpa’s EV from your EV. (Half the population of Florida, Arizona, and several other states is over 50.) Your going to join us old guys someday…

1 - 2 of 2 Posts