DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a large excess of brand new Lifepo4 cells in stock (in the United States) and ready to ship. They are priced to sell quickly, so if you are in the need for some cells or have an upcoming EV project this is definitely a steal. Here is what I got:
  • Voltronix 180Ah Cells
  • Voltronix 260Ah Cells
  • Voltronix 300Ah Cells
Cells can be shipped immediately after receiving payment. No more long lead times (at least until my excess supply has dried up). Pricing will be better than any other new Lifepo4 cells on the market right now, by quite a bit.

Give me a call or shoot me an email right away if you are interested. These won't last too long, but as of today I have many for the taking.

-Jordan
[email protected]
303-917-3232

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're a Vendor, please only post in the Vendor section.

Also, cross posting is frowned upon, so only post once.
I am actually not a vendor. I just have a bunch of excess cells that I purchased for my own use and no longer have the need for. I am a manufacturer/end user. I am selling them for well below market value merely so I can help out other EV enthusiasts (much like myself) get a good deal and not have to wait 12 weeks for orders to arrive.

Anyways, sorry for the cross posting, just didn't know which thread to post in as I am new to this forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.