DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

First at all, thanks for having me here. That's amazing library of information for people like me, that want to convert the car in EV .

Finally we started our first project Ev (Hope not the last). It's gonna a be a BMW Mini R50. First drawback, we are based in Europe, actually in Spain, and the kits and market is really poor over here. It took me time to decide which motor and controller. I was checking for something around 50kw AC. I found a Polish company with (in my opinion) good offer and I would like to consult you guys about this, as per your experience, as maybe I missing something.
This is the link of the kit:
http://www.into.pl/silniki/#silnik_indukcja100kW_sterownik50

Once again, thanks for having me here and thanks for the support in advance, sure I will need it ;)

Regards,
Nacho

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Juliatom543.

I have already decided, I just bought a Nissan leaf engine, EM57, I will try to fit this there.
Need to buy now Charger ( I thought Elcon 3,3kw or 6,6kw), BMS probably the Orion BMS 2. And finally the battery.

And in this point I'm a bit lost, I know I want around 30kwh to have around 200km range autonomy. But no idea which brand for batteries, and they have to be in Europe as the shipment will cost me a lot.

Any help on this? Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts