DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys? When I was 18 years old, I bought me a 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX. It was a love/hate relationship that taught me a lot about working on cars. I tell people I spent more time under that car than inside of it. Fast-forward by fifteen years, and there's an E46 BMW M3 and a 2013 Nissan LEAF in my garage.

I've been asking my gearhead friends if they know anyone who's converting their ICE to an EV. But they mostly prefer to play with turbos. And I still haven't scratched the itch.

As more and more 500es, Bolts, LEAFs, and Teslas are getting totaled every day, it's getting easier and cheaper to collect the parts needed for a full Li-ion EV conversion. I really want to join in on the fun! If you or anyone you know is converting their ICE to an EV in LA (near Pasadena, Glendale, Burbank, DTLA, or even the Valley) and need a helping hand, please let me know and I'll be happy to help out! I write computer software for a living, so I could help you with programming your BMS or controller as well. :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts