Always loved the look of those mid-70s Datsuns, and I've seen this done before, but I'm a complete newbie to EV conversions, and car mechanics/electrics in general (mostly worked on motorcycles before this). Lots of reading to do!
- Your skill level with auto mechanics and fabrication - Decently good at fab (drilling / cutting / welding, but no machining).
- The range you are hoping to get (how many miles/charge) - 60+ miles.
- What level of performance you are hoping to get - Decent highway speeds (60-100 mph)
- How much money you are willing to put into your project - Basically trying to keep it under 100K, including the price of the rolling chassis.
- What parts you've already considered, if any: