DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a complete 62kwh pack from a 2019-present Leaf plus. Low miles, in great shape, complete in the factory enclosure. Going a different direction with my project. Located in San Jose CA, I travel to San Diego frequently could possibly deliver most places in the state, especially if you wanted to meet off I-5.

Asking $9,800. Price negotiable. Feel free to call/txt 617 717 4597, or email [email protected]

Thanks,
Kyle

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a complete 62kwh pack from a 2019-present Leaf plus. Low miles, in great shape, complete in the factory enclosure. Going a different direction with my project. Located in San Jose CA, I travel to San Diego frequently could possibly deliver most places in the state, especially if you wanted to meet off I-5.

Asking $9,800. Price negotiable. Feel free to call/txt 617 717 4597, or email [email protected]

Thanks,
Kyle

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Rockcrawler, I have to assume that you sold this 62KwH battery long ago. But to be sure, I am asking if you still have it for sale? I need to repower my excellent 2011 Leaf. I want to go with the upgraded battery for better range. If I am going to spend the money for a battery, it seems logical to go big and not have to worry about range for many years.
Thanks, Hapuna in Hawii

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.