DIY Electric Car Forums banner

Nissan leaf cad files

14K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  Jeanlucdemarc 
Hi all, looking for CAD files of the nissan leaf motor, more specifically, I have seen some .stl files here and there and those have been great, but I'm really after a model that still has the dimensions to it, as I want to fit this motor in a thight space and need all the detail I can get. Moreover, (for those familiar with the EM57) I am looking into the possibility of removing the front plate of the motor and engineer my own custom front plate with an integrated bellhousing. I'm looking forward to hearing what info any of you might have to offer, I am also open to purchasing an EM57 motor that's busted at a reasonable price to obtain the measurements myself if they're not available.

Thijs Vollebregt

I'd check with this guy. He made a 'usable' model and you can probably get the files from him, or he shows you how its done and you can do it yourself, with time and energy.. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.