DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of some of the short stack double end plates used to clamp the cells and the between spacers and I also need some copper terminal connectors. I will need 7 front and back end plates with a bunch of between spacers and a bunch of terminal connectors. Anyone have any? I don't need the cells. I have 92 of those. I have some spacers and end plates but not enough for my project.

Im in California and I know this stuff is heavy. If you are located in Northern California I can come pick them up.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey man

You ever sale at GE motor you had for sale a while back??!
I still have both of my DC motors. One I believe came out of a Clark Forklift and was given the once over from our DC motor Guru up in Oregon but I have not heard from him in a long long time. Might have had some health issues. The motor is in perfect condition but the mounting holes are not the standard. It has 6 or 8 mounting holes around the parameter and I do have an adapter plate with the holes but that is for a 1974 ish BMW 2002. It is a 9" motor but shorter than the Warp9 and it has an internal cooling fan. The other is my GE 9" that was built exclusively for the Bradley GT E VW based vehicle. That one never came in a Kit and it still has the original Bradly GT tag on the motor. That one comes with the end bell that is the adapter for the VW platform. No need for an adapter plate. It has the part that mounts on the shaft to couple the flywheel. It is not for high performance because the coupler only has 4 pin holes rather than 8. It could be drilled for the additional holes and then you could run high performance. The motor came set for 96 volts but you could easily run 120. There is no way to advance the brush ring unless you did some custom work on that for even higher voltages but it will take the amperage you can dish at it. It is a long armature and has no internal cooling fan so you must put on an external cooling fan. Easy to do. Both run great. Not sure I want to sell the Bradly GE Motor but the anther one I will.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hey man

You ever sale at GE motor you had for sale a while back??!
I still have both of my DC motors. One I believe came out of a Clark Forklift and was given the once over from our DC motor Guru up in Oregon but I have not heard from him in a long long time. Might have had some health issues. The motor is in perfect condition but the mounting holes are not the standard. It has 6 or 8 mounting holes around the parameter and I do have an adapter plate with the holes but that is for a 1974 ish BMW 2002. It is a 9" motor but shorter than the Warp9 and it has an internal cooling fan. The other is my GE 9" that was built exclusively for the Bradley GT E VW based vehicle. That one never came in a Kit and it still has the original Bradly GT tag on the motor. That one comes with the end bell that is the adapter for the VW platform. No need for an adapter plate. It has the part that mounts on the shaft to couple the flywheel. It is not for high performance because the coupler only has 4 pin holes rather than 8. It could be drilled for the additional holes and then you could run high performance. The motor came set for 96 volts but you could easily run 120. There is no way to advance the brush ring unless you did some custom work on that for even higher voltages but it will take the amperage you can dish at it. It is a long armature and has no internal cooling fan so you must put on an external cooling fan. Easy to do. Both run great. Not sure I want to sell the Bradly GE Motor but the anther one I will.
How long is the motor your wantin to sale?
The reason I ask is I have a GE 9 and want to make sure the active stack length is at least as long as mine....

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a few of these. They’re from the 2018 pack and look slightly different but they fit both the new and old modules. I have 4 double end plates for the top of the stack and 2 quadruple end plates for the bottom of the stack. All located in San Jose CA.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How long is the motor your wantin to sale?
The reason I ask is I have a GE 9 and want to make sure the active stack length is at least as long as mine....
The armature is shorter than the GE 9" motor. I'll get measurements tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a few of these. They’re from the 2018 pack and look slightly different but they fit both the new and old modules. I have 4 double end plates for the top of the stack and 2 quadruple end plates for the bottom of the stack. All located in San Jose CA.
Now I just need to get there. Its a long drive. How much do you want for them?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have some connectors but I’d like to hold onto them to sell with the 10x 2018 leaf modules I have. Techdirect has some good pricing on bus bars and the oem battery covers, too

1 - 11 of 11 Posts