DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a project that has been doing nothing but collecting dust and spider webs. I have a nissan leaf battery pack which is actually a Renault battery pack from EVTV, nissan leaf motor and charger. Plus I have a cable, I can post pictures.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have a project that has been doing nothing but collecting dust and spider webs. I have a nissan leaf battery pack which is actually a Renault battery pack from EVTV, nissan leaf motor and charger. Plus I have a cable, I can post pictures.
do you hae the coupler that connects the motor to the "gearbox"?

I need the part that connects to the motor's output shaft so i can make a coupler for my car's transmission

·
Registered
84 Posts
So the battery pack is from EVTV, the motor and charger is from a 2012 nissan leaf. I took the battery pack apart and still have all the bms and bus bars, and contactors.

Do you have the OnBoard Charger with mounting bracket and associated electronics mounted on bracket? Also, What is the part number. Should be on a label on Charger.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Information is golden to a buyer and right now, you do not provide enough info. 1. Does your charger look just like the picture I posted in this thread. In the First picture you posted, looks like something is missing. Might be some cut wiring?
2. What is history of charger. How many miles? Was it in a wreck?
3. Was the charger working when it was removed from vehicle?
4. Is there any warranty or even a guarantee that it works?

Sorry for all the questions, but $600 for purchasing with so many unknowns is out of the question. If it is incomplete, the most I would pay is $125 plus shipping.

If it is complete, working, off a 40,000 mile or less car, with right to return if it does not work, I would consider purchasing for $250 plus shipping. May be extra fees, coming from Canada?

There is one listed on eBay for $399 with free shipping, 90 day warranty and the right for a return. Feel free to instruct me to go buy it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have not verified if they are working I got these parts from a juck yark I assume they are working. I dont know the miles. The batteries were new never been used. I am just basing my prices on junk yard prices.
Thanks for your response but I will pass on this. Too much risk for my part and really........too much money.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi everyone so I need these parts to go got to make some room. I am willing to let the whole thing go for $2000 that's all the parts. Batteries the chargers and motor all the parts I have posted in the pictures and listed. I don't want to move these things again. There is a condition the parts must be picked up no shipping or packaging and payment must be CASH OR E-transfer.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts