DIY Electric Car Forums banner

Non-EV specific vehicle articles

6606 Views 5 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  jwiger
I have a lot of info to share (and sources to site) regarding non EV specific vehicle info. Things like suspension, steering, brakes; body and sheet metal repair; low voltage electrical systems; clutches and transmissions; etc, etc, etc.

How do you guys feel about Non-EV specific car articles being posted on the wiki?
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No objections? Perhaps silence is consent....

· Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I posted my first article:

Suspension 101

I have lots of ideas in my head but figured I would like to try a question and answer based approach. Please read, and if inclined, ask a question for the next topic.

· Registered
279 Posts
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forums/Food For Thought: Apart from your own conversion there is plenty out there going on which may be related to, inspiration for, or help you understand something about your own conversion. This section aims to cover the more general ideas about electric cars and the surrounding technology. It can perhaps be considered the next step up from the beginners guide to EVs. The current topics are:Current and Future Production EVs on this server.

· Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess I did something wrong when I built the link. Can someone suggest how to do it the right way?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.