DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
I have an 88 Pontiac Fiero that I was going to put in a 327 V8. That is until I stumbled upon the infamous Zombie 222. Holy Sh!t, what an amazing endorsement for electric cars. I was all set to duplicate the drive train and put it into the Fiero, until I realized the costs and the fact my EV knowledge is pretty limited.
I've been wrenching on cars for decades, so mechanical ability should be adequate. I'm an electrical engineer in the field of controls engineering for longer than I care to admit, so electrical ability should be adequate there too. So here I am reading everything in the forum to increase the EV know how.

I'm in Cleveland, OH and looking for any forum members in NE OH. to learn from and help out too.

Wassup, Tyruss

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am also in "the CLE" (East Side suburbs), and an EE, and thinking of doing an EV conversion. I'd love to hear about your progress and any resources you discover in the area. I'm considering the "forklift" route. Good luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, I'm here in western Ashtabula county.
I've just started my EV education by joining this treasure trove of information, experience and advice. You are my first contact and searching for more connections. Hopefully a few who have "been there, done that".
What connections and experience do you have?
Tyruss.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts