DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Family,
I am Omono.
An electric car enthusiast who is seeking to make a business by converting petrol and diesel cars to electric in Africa to aid in the global fight against climate change.
I am just a tech savvy but ready to learn.
I will be glad with assistance on where to begin in electric car conversion.
I owe you a glass of wine for your counsel and guide when this business is a success.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I owe you a glass of wine for your counsel and guide when this business is a success.
I like your spirit! But seriously it takes a well funded company, knowledgeable staff, excellent management even then it would be hard to succeed in business.(any business) Your reasons for wanting to start a conversion business is righteous. Research all aspects of the business not the least are government regulations. Consumer support is very important. Businesses runs on "can you deliver your product on time with the proper support and will your suppliers deliver on time as promised products". Other here have a better understanding on the hows and whys of starting a conversion business or why not to.

Later floyd

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
As far as I know, "Africa" (a big place...got a country?) has almost zero charging infrastructure, making EV a non starter for a decade or two.

Some businesses go bankrupt because they were too early to a market that had yet to be established.

Better do your homework first.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts