DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have
Orion BMS - Battery Management System
i am looking for any one that can help with the wiring on my project . can pay for help .east sussex area .
thanks tony

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Tony, feel free to call or WhatsApp. It’s 07834909584, I’ve got a fiat 500 with Tesla batteries and a bay window pick up I’m doing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi buddy it doesn’t show the link, but it probably is. I’ve been doing a YouTube regularly, up until last couple of months. I seem to have moved more over to Instagram, which is apparently more popular. Where in the south coast are you buddy. I’d be happy to come and lend a hand, not that I’ve started my own electrics yet! So I’m definitely no expert!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi buddy it doesn’t show the link, but it probably is. I’ve been doing a YouTube regularly, up until last couple of months. I seem to have moved more over to Instagram, which is apparently more popular. Where in the south coast are you buddy. I’d be happy to come and lend a hand, not that I’ve started my own electrics yet! So I’m definitely no expert!
Near Poole. I'll look for you on instagram. I've got the Tesla LDU mounted and now on the look out for 14 modules. Really want to have these in the next couple of weeks and then construct battery boxes. I'm going to use Orion & CCS from Zero EV. Likewise I'm very much a mechanical engineer, 25 years of restoration etc and done quite a few efi conversions etc but not an expert on EV at all. Will be useful tp learn from each others mistakes!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Near Poole. I'll look for you on instagram. I've got the Tesla LDU mounted and now on the look out for 14 modules. Really want to have these in the next couple of weeks and then construct battery boxes. I'm going to use Orion & CCS from Zero EV. Likewise I'm very much a mechanical engineer, 25 years of restoration etc and done quite a few efi conversions etc but not an expert on EV at all. Will be useful tp learn from each others mistakes!
Hi mate feel free to get in touch buddy. Mark 07834909584 [email protected]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

can any one help with my fault codes with my C1-T ev controls unit

1 - 9 of 9 Posts