DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can you give more details about the truck your offering. Where is the truck located, what year and what is your ball park range of a reasonable offer. I direct messaged you as well.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Complete just as it was parked in the warehouse. Pretty much new truck. Lto batts i think. By all accounts. The system puts off crazy juice! Hair standimg on end and a bitter taste in your mouth if you like to grab on to j1772 fangs. Im working on finding the correct CAN PROTOCOLS. at the moment it jhst limps around . But its all there. Water cooling, eltek 3kw HE traction motor chargers x2 , uqm / bosh intergration, ac works, all truck systems are new and function correctly. It really is a beautiful piece of work. . The dash indicates charge being accepted but also shows regenerative power on another gauge? I will post pics in a min.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just off phone call with altair nanotech. They are enthusiastic about combing the not so distant archives for any and all information related. A few engineers have fond memories of this badboy and im told will share what details they can shortly. So standby folks....should be informati . ve. Best regards, D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh, the truck is in southern US. I hate to act like an a hole but im unsure if i should say more at this time. Hold fast....

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Can you give more details about the truck your offering. Where is the truck located, what year and what is your ball park range of a reasonable offer. I direct messaged you as well.
Hi there. Im considering an offer of 10k. I think this person wants to drop a turbo diesel in the truck. It is by all measure a new 4wd, 4door, 1/2 ton pickup. But im not sure if i agree with abandoning the ev format. Soim waiting for a firm in tampa to assist. The architecture is intact and operational. 100kw lto . 2- 100kw ac induction motors built by HyGen. The truck is a Ssangyung Actyon pickup from Korea with American guts .
Best regards,
Darian
1-239-291-2439

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The pic ofvvolts is from the auxillary battery location that serves the cab functions and is maintained by the onboard 8p 6s LTO BATT module that takes up the entire undercarrige wheel to wheel between the frame. Its totally encapsulated with fiberglass coverand about 150 bolts and 3 1.5" solid ateele bars bolted to frame for support.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts