DIY Electric Car Forums banner

POLO FOR THE PLANET - We're seeking EC Owners for EC Car Show/Parade June 7th!

2558 Views 0 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  PoloforthePlanet
We're organizing an "Earth Day" style event for Prestonwood Polo Club on June 7, 2014. PPC is located in Oak Point, Texas near Lake Lewisville. It's about 30 minutes northwest of Dallas, TX. We are reaching out to you to see if some Electric Car owners would like to participate in Prestonwood Polo Club’s “Polo for the Planet.” It would be wonderful to have you there (they've had car shows at the polo field before, but never ELECTRIC cars, which I think would go perfect with this event)! We could arrange for you to show your cars and then drive your cars onto the field at 1/2 or after polo, as a show of "Electric Car Parade." There would be no charge for you to showcase your cars and hang out. You could also set up a booth as well, if you wanted. We will also have Miss Earth Dallas contestants there to lend a hand! This annual environmental education and awareness event is held by PPC in Oak Point, Texas. It’s a fun, casual, family atmosphere with lots of interesting educational, services and products focused on environmental awareness centered around the game of polo (including youth tournament)!

We have several vendors (all of unique variety from areas of education, selling Eco-friendly products to services) confirmed and we are about to go into marketing/advertisement mode. I think Groundwork Dallas would be a great fit for this event. Promise of Peace Garden (urban), Earthwise Gardens, Dallas Compost, Kaizen Holistic Wellness, National Go Solar Foundation, InSync Exotics (exotic cat sanctuary), City of Denton Sustainable, Clear Creek Heritage, Keep Denton Beautiful, Earthkind Homegoods, Urban Acres, Sweetly Recycled, Dallas Soap, Alice Stella Designs (award winning Eco-friendly fashion designer), Texas Trees Foundation are just a few vendors to name that will be participating this year.

We'll have a recap article in Beverly Drive Magazine and other national and local magazines and newspapers, which will be running soon. We have been advertising in several newspapers and magazines. We will have a professional photographer taking photos as well.

Prestonwood Polo Club and Polo for the Planet would love to extend an invitation to you as a vendor. It’s absolutely free for vendors to participate. Attached I've included some information about the event and some forms for you if you choose to sign up. If interested, I would need a reply back within a few days.[/U][/B] For additional sponsorship information, please email me.

*If interested in participating we would need your registration form back to us ASAP. Look forward to hearing back from you! Please let me know if you have any questions or need further details.

Here is the link to our FB Polo for the Planet page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Polo-for-the-Planet/342563563104

Website for Prestonwood Polo Club: http://www.oakpointpolo.com/

Thank you,
Britt H.
Polo for the Planet Co-Chair
Email: [email protected]

Attachments

See less See more
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.