1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
50 Posts
We had copper connectors and backup plates CNC cut and bent. Everything was assembled with M5 nuts/bolts. Nuts were oval locking type. Holes were drilled on a drill press using a jig.

Picture shows 2/3rd of our pack with custom cooling plates between each cell pair.

Electronics Technology Machine Electronic device Electronic instrument

·
Registered
2 Posts
We had copper connectors and backup plates CNC cut and bent. Everything was assembled with M5 nuts/bolts. Nuts were oval locking type. Holes were drilled on a drill press using a jig.

Picture shows 2/3rd of our pack with custom cooling plates between each cell pair.

View attachment 115635
Hello
I am building module and pack with the same cell as you are using
DO you have any vibration issue for this pack (increase in pack resistance etc...?) because I am going to put the pack on my car

·
Registered
50 Posts
No problems with vibration or fasteners loosening. Just make sure you apply proper torque and use locking fasteners.

·
Registered
2 Posts
No problems with vibration or fasteners loosening. Just make sure you apply proper torque and use locking fasteners.
How is the increasing DCIR (resistant at connector) issue? If it is possible, could you share a closed view picture of the cell to cell connector area?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts