DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have experience buying parts from some of these very similar-looking OEM parts websites?:

Remanufactured Pack Assembly-Batt 37510-E4350R | TascaParts.com

Remanufactured Pack Assembly-Batt 37510-E4350R | Kia Parts Quick

Remanufactured Pack Assembly-Batt 37510-E4350R - KiaAutoParts.com - Genuine Kia Parts | Kia Auto Parts

The parts in question are "remanufactured" Kia Soul EV battery pack assemblies, PN 37510-E4350R

The only diagram I have found for reference shows the brand new pack assembly with the exact same part number - minus the "R":

Is it possible that the remanufactured pack assemblies are really that cheap? They are listed for around $1600 USD. The websites also sell new pack assemblies for the more realistic price of $12,000-$13,000.

I have not had any luck getting information from customer service at any of these sites, so I don't know if you have to be affiliated with a dealer or service center to make a purchase. For that matter, I don't know what you would actually be purchasing since the 37510-E4350R does not show up on any diagrams. I suppose it could be a single module, but it looks like there are differences between the 8 modules so there would have to be 8 different part numbers.

Can anybody help shed some light on this?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi! I also had the same question and I sent Kia an email to ask them. The answer I got was that they are the same part but remanufactured, and that it does indeed include all 8 modules.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts