DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I'm Sara (director of QUANTICA Marketing Research) and I'm looking for electric car owners interested in take part in an online research about electric vehicles.
People who participate must live in Norway, Netherlands, Germany or USA. As we're based in Spain (Madrid), it's been really difficult to find people abroad!
This research consists in an online group session of two hours, and it's rewarded with a 75€ Amazon gift card that we send by email one finished.
If someone is interested, please fill the next questionnaire and we'll contact asap to schedule a date: Online Interview Pre-Survey (20th, 21st, 22nd or 23rd December)
If needed, you can find more information about my company at https://www.quanticamr.com
Hope I'm not disturbing all of you!

·
Registered
7,956 Posts
I'm Sara (director of QUANTICA Marketing Research) and I'm looking for electric car owners interested in take part in an online research about electric vehicles.
I don't know if you realize that the only EV owned by the majority of forum members is one that they converted from an engine-driven vehicle. Depending on your customer, the people here may not be in your target audience.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts