Hmmm. Thanks much for the reply but I had already tried that without any success. But I'll try it again and be VERY careful to follow your sample. BTW, the "resize image" in paren to the right is not required, correct?
Works great. And if you don't already know how to do this in a post here's my cliff notes version:
1) Click the pound sign (will say "Wrap Code" with mouse hover)
2) Insert the resize codes in each  . For example "resize=450" in the first box and "/resize" in the last box. You only need to put the width measurement in the first box...the 450 number.
3) Place your cursor between the two boxes and click once.
4) Click on the yellow mountain icon (will say "insert image" with mouse hover)
5) insert the link to your image and click OK
Hope that helps others who, like me, struggle a bit with using the menus and codes to make stuff appear the way we want it to.
A forum community dedicated to DIY electric car owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about electric vehicle conversions, builds, performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!