DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1986 Honda CRX (EM57 2013 Leaf Motor)
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just found a chance to get a really cheap 2013 Nissan Leaf but I don't know for sure if it'll work with the Resolve-EV controller. Does anyone know?

Resolve-EV lists that it supports 2014-2017 but from my research, I can't find much if any differences between 2014 and 2013.

I saw some other forum members are trying the controller with other cars as well so I'm curious, if anyone knows on the forum.

·
Registered
98 Posts
2013 is the switchover year between ZE0 and AZE0. As long as the vehicle is an 2013 AZE0 model, it will work.

ZE0: Light interior, electronic handbrake
AZE0: Dark interior, foot operated handbrake

·
Registered
1996 Toyota Land Cruiser
491 Posts
Check the battery connector if you can and make sure it looks like the one in the manual. See the response I got from Isak when I asked the same question. Also the way model years are listed in the US is different than overseas.

·
Registered
1986 Honda CRX (EM57 2013 Leaf Motor)
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Checking the plug is a bit tricky right now but it does seem the ebrake is a key indicator

I've already picked up the leaf since Isak said it'd probably work so it's too late to regret it now haha.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.