DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I can Provide LiFePO4 Lithium Battery for EV & E-bus
Also BMS(battery management system) with colorful-touched screeen and high power charge for EV.

Thank you for the interest in high capacity lithium battery.

Sky energy is a professinal lithium-ion power battery manufacturer, capacity covers 40AH,60AH,100AH,130AH,180Ah, 240Ah, 400AH, 800AH. Sky energy takes leading position in high-power and high-capacity lithium-ion battery manufacturing area. We are the state-owned company which has products over 100AH passed the 863 laboratory. We have core technology of battery production, and have strict standard about production and inspection battery.So we can offer customer safe and good battery.

1. SkyEnergy locates in Luoyang city, Henan province, China. Skyenergy is the state-owned company and the investment now is 1.7 billion RMB. Sky Energy belongs to China Aviation Industry Corporation (China Airborne Missile Academy) which plans to invest 3.6 billion to build a base of new energy industry. We have deeply government and military backgroud. The products are under military quality control with high standards. There is never a safety accident happens till the business beginning. The lithium batteries are from 40Ah to 800Ah inclusive in LiFePO4 chemistry. I believe Skyenergy is the biggest lithium battery manufacturer at over-40Ah level in China. Skyenergy has got the CE, 201 test report of China, the only one supplier of China National E-Vehicle Project certifications. We are only one high capacity lithium battery supplier of China's NANY.

Especially, the applications are EV, HEV, E-boat, Electric Scooter, Solar Power, Power Supply, Military application etc. Our products are well sold abroad and our customers are all over the world.

2. Our material is imported from overseas company. The cells chemistery are same as ferrous phosphate-LFP at surface look if you bought from different manufacturers, but these cells are completely different. Ours is the promotion ones, with higher capacity, higher energy density, longer cycle life etc. Even the performance is more than 10~30% than other's

3. the cycle life will be more longer because of our high capacity density cathode material. It can be stable capacity after 500 cycles.

Good discharge performance especially in low teperature. Our product's discharge capacity at -20℃ is >80% than at 20℃, others is about 60%. It will reduce the capacity and energy. You can see the file I sent you. As I know, some other's cell will appear a clearly decline after 50~200 times. My cells will not. You can test different cells.

4. we promise our batteries are 100 percent A quality and each cell will be pre-sorted before sale. Some main performance parameters, such as internal resistance, voltage curve, capacity and other parameters to keep the consistency. These are the main factorsfor whole pack cycles.

5. I also believe our production ability is the largest at over-100Ah level in China.

Productivity
Year 2008--30 million Ah/year
Year 2009--60 million Ah/year
Year 2011--600 million Ah/year
Year 2012--1 billion Ah/year

We have enough cells to presortt the best ones to pack the whole battery pack with high consistency.

6. We got:
A. CE
B. 201 Testing Report
The only one Official Test Institution for testing and awarding safety report especially for EV
C. MSDS (Material Safety Test Sheet)
D. ISO2000
E. UN38.3 Test Report

Our battery can be shipped by all Land/Sea/Air transportation.

F. We passed the Safety Test including cell and Battery Pack for Short-circuit, Over-charge, Crush and Penetration etc. We made these into videoes and posted on Youtube.com.

Sky Energy has applied for 15 patents from Dec.2007 to Mar. 2009.

All of the above I mentioned and what we are doing now, actually means that we are helping our customers to save their own money.

So, I think Sky Energy will be a best and honest supplier of yours. I also can be your partner.
-------------------------------
Please contact me by email [email protected]s if you have any interest and inquiry. I will give much more information and all my support.

I uploaded our newest company presentation on the website. We haven't finished the translation but I hope you can read it first. You can click “Free Download” on the bottom of the page.

180Ah​ cells​ 500cycles​

180Ah discharge at -20 degree

Stock

Regarding BMS, it has at least six functions. Overcharge, Overdischarge, Overcurrent, Short Circuit, Over Temperature protection functions and balancing. It includes
◆ 1 pcs primary processor controller
◆ 1 pcs touched, colourful-screen. Which one do you like, 4.3 or 5.6 inch?
◆ X pcs voltage & temperature data collection modules(There're data-collect units in the BMS system and one data-collect unit has 10 ports for 10 cells)
◆ 1 pcs current data collection module
◆ 1 pcs hall transducer(100A,200A,300A,500A,1000A----basing on detailed working current)

Regarding Charger, I can provide 1K~XXKW different chargers with CE certificate

Sky Energy (Luoyang) Co,. Ltd
Overseas Market Senior Manager: Steven
Cell Phone: +86(0)13631519310
Http://www.skyenergy.com.cn
[email protected]s [email protected]
Msn: [email protected] Skype: z_jun225
Add: No.36 Binhe Rd, Luoyang National New & High Tech Industry Development Zone, Hennan China 471003

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We have already estabilished strategic allicance partnership with a company which is one of the biggest auto manufacturer in China. We provide Lithium battery for Electric Bus for national public traffic project.

We are looking for strong resellers and Car/Motorcycle manufacturers now. If you have the interest. Please contact me.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How about a price list in the following capacity classes:

60ah
100ah
160ah
200ah

Also some more info about your bms products.
Thanks

Now our general SE series battery type are SE40/60/70/100//180//330/450AHA inclusive.

For your quesion, I have already sent the message to you.

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
Hello Steven,

I think we exchanged Emails regarding your line of batteries recently. Your batteries are causing a buzz on the forum here and a few will be using them over the next few months.

Welcome to the forum:)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello Steven,

I think we exchanged Emails regarding your line of batteries recently. Your batteries are causing a buzz on the forum here and a few will be using them over the next few months.

Welcome to the forum:)
Thank you David. Hoping your success on converting EV works. If any help or quesitons on lithium battery, please contact me.

·
Registered
556 Posts
What do you make that would be suitable for a largish e-bike?
This is the one I built so far:
http://evalbum.com/2691
and I'm working on a tadpole trike version.

I'm looking for the rectangular (prismatic?) cell types, rather than rectangular-shaped cylindrical-cell packs. Unfortunately when I ask most companies about this, they only send me info on the cylindrical-cell packs or they point me at SLA packs, no matter how I ask the questions. Only one company has done otherwise so far.

Ideally, I'd like to be able to simply add cells in series for different motors and controllers I will be experimenting with. If the average cell voltage is 3.2V, then 8 cells would get me near enough the 24V I need for many of my motors. 36V (12 cells) is the next configuration I'd test with, and so on up from there.

I'd like to have parallel pairs of 10Ah cells so that I can carry only half the pack for most of my trips, which are very short, but can carry the full pack when I need longer range. They don't have to be connected at the same time, but just be there for me to switch to whenever I run the first pack down far enough. That way I can also leave one set always charging even if I am travelling enough to not be able to leave the bike charging for a full cycle with the pack installed on it.

One reason I don't want small packs with cylindrical cells is that it is not easy to check or replace individual cells when they fail, but it *is* easy to do so with separated cells.

Now that the basic explanation is out of the way, :) what are your prices for 10Ah cells, if you have them?

If not, what are the smallest cells, and their cost?

What is the cost for the next size up from whatever is the smallest, as well?

Do you have BMS and chargers designed for these cells? I can build my own, and given the cost of those I've seen so far, I'd have to, but I'd still like to know the cost of yours, and it's features.
________
Laguna Heights Condos

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What do you make that would be suitable for a largish e-bike?
This is the one I built so far:
http://evalbum.com/2691
and I'm working on a tadpole trike version.

I'm looking for the rectangular (prismatic?) cell types, rather than rectangular-shaped cylindrical-cell packs. Unfortunately when I ask most companies about this, they only send me info on the cylindrical-cell packs or they point me at SLA packs, no matter how I ask the questions. Only one company has done otherwise so far.

Ideally, I'd like to be able to simply add cells in series for different motors and controllers I will be experimenting with. If the average cell voltage is 3.2V, then 8 cells would get me near enough the 24V I need for many of my motors. 36V (12 cells) is the next configuration I'd test with, and so on up from there.

I'd like to have parallel pairs of 10Ah cells so that I can carry only half the pack for most of my trips, which are very short, but can carry the full pack when I need longer range. They don't have to be connected at the same time, but just be there for me to switch to whenever I run the first pack down far enough. That way I can also leave one set always charging even if I am travelling enough to not be able to leave the bike charging for a full cycle with the pack installed on it.

One reason I don't want small packs with cylindrical cells is that it is not easy to check or replace individual cells when they fail, but it *is* easy to do so with separated cells.

Now that the basic explanation is out of the way, :) what are your prices for 10Ah cells, if you have them?

If not, what are the smallest cells, and their cost?

What is the cost for the next size up from whatever is the smallest, as well?

Do you have BMS and chargers designed for these cells? I can build my own, and given the cost of those I've seen so far, I'd have to, but I'd still like to know the cost of yours, and it's features.
Hello Amberwolf,

I can also provide the 5~20Ah prismatic cells including 10Ah cells. But first, I want to know more informaiton about your load and then I will make the final solution with battery, BMS and charger.
(I read the link you gave me and I think this bike named Power Wheel, isn't it, I heard from others before)

Nominal voltage___V
Noninal capacity___Ah
Rated power___W
#1. average working current___A
#2. the Max. continue working current___A and holding time___m
#3. inrush current___A, pulse width___ms or ___μm
#4. charging time___hours(we can provide different Power for low and fast charging)

You are right, 24v needs 8 pieces 3.2v LiFePO4 cells and 36v needs 12 pieces. As you mentioned you want carry half the battery pack, so I think you can carry 2 battery packs for a long trip or 1 pack for short trip.

So please kindly give me an email and I will give you a perfect solution.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Hi SkyEnergysteven
I will be building a maximum nominal battery pack voltage of 336V and am interested in the 120Ahr batteries. It seems I would need 94 of these batteries, the maximum operational voltage my inverter can take is 400.
Could you please supply me a price for these batteries and also a BMS for them?
I would be having the batteries shipped to NZ.
Many Thanks
Karl

·
Registered
556 Posts
Hello Amberwolf,

I can also provide the 5~20Ah prismatic cells including 10Ah cells. But first, I want to know more informaiton about your load and then I will make the final solution with battery, BMS and charger.
(I read the link you gave me and I think this bike named Power Wheel, isn't it, I heard from others before)
Not sure what Power Wheel is. My bike is a bike built out of a bunch of recycled parts, currently using a powerchair/wheelchair motor to drive it.

The motor is from Invacare, but I don't have any real specs on it, except it claims 3.6A @ 24V. That 3.6A is a no-load current, however! Same for the other powerchair/wheelchair motors I have. Based on some testing, the one on it right now takes over 10A with 24V on it and the load of powering the bike. I don't know how far over 10A, though, because that's the max my meters go to, and I haven't yet built a scaling current shunt.

Another motor I am interested in testing is a treadmill motor, which I do have some specs for, but not complete ones. It is rated at 120VDC, 21A, continous duty 2.5HP, 7000RPM. It's by GS Electric, who have been bought out by someone else that doesn't seem to have any data on their old motors anymore. :( So I can't get specs for it beyond that, until I can test it myself.

I'll have to do many of the lists below, since there are many configurations I want to test. The problem is I am needing a sort of modular system that I can configure at-will.

I'll do two lists for now, one with the current bike setup, and one with the range of setups I'd like to be able to do modularly:

Nominal voltage 24V

Noninal capacity 20Ah
Rated power 650W (assuming motor power, this is just a guess at a max possible)
#1. average working current 8A
#2. the Max. continue working current 20A and holding time 1m
#3. inrush current___A, pulse width___ms or ___?m (I can't answer this, have no data to base it on or a way to test them yet)
#4. charging time 2 to 8 hours(we can provide different Power for low and fast charging) (I'd love a fast charging time, but expect the cost would be too high for it, so will live with the cheaper option if the price is significantly different)

Nominal voltage 24 to 72V
Noninal capacity 10 to 40Ah
Rated power 350 to 1875W (assuming motor power, this is just a guess at a max possible)
#1. average working current 3 to 21A
#2. the Max. continue working current 10 to 50A and holding time 1 to 5m
#3. inrush current___A, pulse width___ms or ___?m (I can't answer this, have no data to base it on or a way to test them yet)
#4. charging time 2 to 8 hours(we can provide different Power for low and fast charging) (I'd love a fast charging time, but expect the cost would be too high for it, so will live with the cheaper option if the price is significantly different)

You are right, 24v needs 8 pieces 3.2v LiFePO4 cells and 36v needs 12 pieces. As you mentioned you want carry half the battery pack, so I think you can carry 2 battery packs for a long trip or 1 pack for short trip.

So please kindly give me an email and I will give you a perfect solution.
Hopefully the info above is enough; if not, it'll be a long while before I can determine the info in #3.
________
LIVE SEX

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Hi SkyEnergysteven
I will be building a maximum nominal battery pack voltage of 336V and am interested in the 120Ahr batteries. It seems I would need 94 of these batteries, the maximum operational voltage my inverter can take is 400.
Could you please supply me a price for these batteries and also a BMS for them?
I would be having the batteries shipped to NZ.
Many Thanks
Karl
Hello Karl,

Thanks for your interest in lithium battery.

336v/3.2v=105.So I think the total cells need 105 pieces. Further communication I hope we can via email.

I can provide whole system with BMS and charger. But some info I should enclose.

Thanks & Best rgds.
Senior Sales Manager
Steven
--------------------
Sky Energy ( Luoyang ) Co,. Ltd
Http://www.skyenergy.en.alibaba.com
E-mail: [email protected]
Msn: [email protected]

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Nominal voltage 24V
Noninal capacity 20Ah
Rated power 650W (assuming motor power, this is just a guess at a max possible)
#1. average working current 8A
#2. the Max. continue working current 20A and holding time 1m
#3. inrush current___A, pulse width___ms or ___μm (I can't answer this, have no data to base it on or a way to test them yet)
Hello, I can provide this 20Ah battery pack. Send me an email and I will give you both specs of 10Ah cell and 20Ah cell.

Please send email to me. I do not want to "waste" the page here:)

For 24~72v einquiry, I need detailed information. Sorry I can not give the solution basing on your unclear info.

Senior Sales Manager
Steven(Shenzhen Office)
--------------------
E-mail: [email protected]om

·
Registered
117 Posts
I can Provide LiFePO4 Lithium Battery for EV & E-bus
Also whole BMS(battery management system) with colorful-touched screeen to detect anytime.

Thank you for the interest in high capacity lithium battery.

First, let me have a introduction about our company and products to you.

Please contact me by email if you have any interest and inquiry. I will give much more information and all my support.

Senior Sales Manager
Steven
----------------
Steven

what is your @skyenergy.com.cn email address for your company email address?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Steven

what is your @skyenergy.com.cn email address for your company email address?
Hello, my company mailbox address is [email protected]. Because our compnay mailbox space is too small to do the common business case, so almost all us of use Gmail as the format [email protected]. or [email protected].

If you want to communicate via company mailbox with me, please also cc to my Gmail box. I can reply with my company mailbox too.

You are welcome.

Thanks & Best rgds.
Senior Sales Manager
Steven

--------------------

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Steven, would it be possible to get $1 per AH pricing, even numbers just seem to be more appealing :)
Please tell me your inquriy volume via email and I will quote you.
Thank you.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hello Steven;
I am looking for prices on a pack with bms.

nominal V 320 aprox
10 second draw 1000A
continous draw 400A
charging time would be variable from 3-8+ hours
inrush current would be <200A

this is for an EV.

thanks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hello Steven;
I am looking for prices on a pack with bms.

nominal V 320 aprox
10 second draw 1000A
continous draw 400A
charging time would be variable from 3-8+ hours
inrush current would be <200A

this is for an EV.

thanks.
Hello~ Please send me email and I will give you a whole solution and quotation.
My mailbox is [email protected]
Thanks

·
Registered
8,125 Posts
Steven,
Maybe you could take a look at this thread and comment on the discussion:
http://www.diyelectriccar.com/forums/showthread.php/se-ts-charging-and-general-handling-34009.html
Basically there is some confusion on the initial charge requirements for the SE cells. There was a recommendation, which may have been incorrect, that the old TS/TK cells needed to be charged to 4.2 volts for the first charge to "activate" the cells, and the question is was this correct, and if so what is the recommendation for the new SE cells which list 3.6 as max voltage?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.