DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I purchased a Tesla Large Drive unit from Matt at StealthEV and got my shipment on 10-12-2020. Ever since then, Matt won't return texts, call to his cell phone, calls to their office or emails. They have completely gone into ghost mode. I've spoken to another member of this board that took delivery a few weeks before me and he can't get them to respond either.

There are a few issues with the order, including a $3K part that has not been shipped. The 'kit' also didn't have a packing list nor any kind of manual for wiring, directions, etc. But most importantly, the control board is password protected so I can't connect to it to configure it.

I hope that nothing bad has happened to them. But at the same time, I'm starting to get concerned that I am now the proud owner of a $14K boat anchor. Has anyone heard anything about their business or has anyone else been able to contact them in the past three weeks?

·
Registered
92 Posts
I wonder who that other member is ? ;)

I sent them another email asking to confirm password for the control board WiFi . Hopefully I or we get a response soon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts