DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I have a small home based business, I happen to have a line of EV decals and stickers. They are a huge hit, which is great, but I would like some feedback to help build my product line. If you've purchased from me THANK YOU! Send me a photo of your decal on your car, I would love to see where they are posted!
Yes I also do custom work. Let me know if theirs something I can help you with.:)
www.decalsonly.com

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
I bought this decal from you a few months ago. It looks great, but I think it is too small. I think one 80% to 100% bigger would look much better.

White is great. I don't think any other color is needed, except maybe in black for white cars.

Jose

Attachments

·
Registered
584 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I could cut this in Chrome, but for exterior applications I would not suggest it! It scratches like crazy and after about 6 months the mirror of the chrome starts to break down. Basically it looks horrible! So I only offer the chrome on stuff that should be for interior applications.

Thanks
KT

·
Registered
584 Posts
I could cut this in Chrome, but for exterior applications I would not suggest it! It scratches like crazy and after about 6 months the mirror of the chrome starts to break down. Basically it looks horrible! So I only offer the chrome on stuff that should be for interior applications.

Thanks
KT
Thanks for the warning.

How much for 4 pcs Arial font, Silver , 2", ELECTRIC shipped to 44130 ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry for the late reply! You can order 2" decals off my site you will get 2 sets for 12.95 and shipping is only $2.65
Here is the link http://www.decalsonly.com/product_info.php/custom-text-decals-letter-height-p-625

As far as chrome goes, its a great product for an interior decal but I don't suggest it for a vehicle. The material starts to break down after 6 months and it scratches like crazy.
I have attached a photo of the grey's that I have!

Thanks
Katie

Attachments

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Hello Dan
Would you like just the cut letters or would you like a white background as well? Do you happen to know what font was used?

Thanks
KT
Bank Gothic MD BT
its the bolder of the Bank Gothics.
depends how you do it, Do you print the text on the background or stick the cutout letters on.
I would prefer printed like a regular bumper sticker.
Dan

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bank Gothic MD BT
its the bolder of the Bank Gothics.
depends how you do it, Do you print the text on the background or stick the cutout letters on.
I would prefer printed like a regular bumper sticker.
Dan
I can do these either way? Would something like 2x8 work? Let me know the size your thinking an I will get you some pricing.

Thanks
Katie

1 - 20 of 22 Posts