I am parting out (or selling whole if interested) an electric boat that is almost complete, there is a control system problem which might very well come down to a loose connection in a wiring harness.
LOCATION is SF BAY AREA (Oakland)
Video of boat - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq-uGTXVDb4
Reason for selling is this was a concept vessel for a company I was creating and the company has folded.
- 18' Four Winns Ski Boat (No Engine)
- 16 Tesla Modules (85 kWh Battery Pack) with no sub-BMS within each module
- Tesla Model S Inverter/Motor Controller
- Tesla Motor 362 HP
- DIY Plexiglass Battery Enclosure
- Orion BMS w/ Safety Wiring Relays
- 3.3 kW Lear Charger
- Thunderstruck EV Charge Controller
- Jack Rickard Tesla Hack EV Drive Control System
- Coolant System w/ Pumps
- Optima Blue Top Battery
Serious buyers please PM.