DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price depends on how much you want to buy and your location because of shipping fees. Stock are located in several country's. Serious buyers please pm no time wasters.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Price depends on how much you want to buy and your location because of shipping fees. Stock are located in several country's. Serious buyers please pm no time wasters.
You have two posts here. I would recommend that you are a little nicer to our members if you expect to stay here and actually sell anything. You need to build up some trust.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry for my attitude.I don't want to be disrespectful. Had to much experience with the first king of people who ask to much questions even when they know that in the end of the day they are not going to take any real actions and for the second ones who have serious intentions will prove everything will be asked to.

1-4 module 800 euro
4-16 750

16+ PM

Location UK Ukraine Poland Lithuania
Shipping almost all Europe

·
Registered
248 Posts
It sounds like you don’t like dealing with people and their questions about your product. I suggest a line of work that doesn’t require answering people’s questions and selling them stuff. Lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts