DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GreenWorks 25302 G-MAX 40V Twin Force 20-Inch Cordless Lawn Mower is a quality machine that saves time and labor. It comes with modern safety features thanks to the brilliant engineering. In addition, the powerful motor offers superior performance. I use the mower to trim my lawn all year round and the results are unprecedented. Let’s look at some of the reasons why the mower is the best in the niche; Features
The 20-Inch cutting deck
I’m able to mulch and bag the grass chippings. On the other hand, the dual blades don’t overlap on each other which offers quality cut. In fact, I’m able to mow my lawn more efficiently. Further, it gives more cutting capacity and better maneuverability. This makes it ideal for mid and large-sized flat lawns.
The dual battery design
It comes with two 40V lithium-Ion batteries which include; 4Ah and 2Ah battery. They give approximately 60 minutes of continuous mowing on the toughest lawns. Further, they are rechargeable. When one is depleted, the other one automatically switches on. This enables me to mow more than a third of an acre before recharging. Likewise, I only take 60 minutes to re-charge the 2Ah battery and 120 minutes to recharge the 4Ah battery. However, the lawn mower is designed such a way that only one battery can be used at a time. The mow time will also vary depending on the grass condition.
Innovative Smart Cut technology
I use this feature to adjust the power depending on the thickness of the grass. I don’t have to worry about the lawn condition or the grass type. In addition, I’m able to adjust the height I’m comfortable with. This is the easiest adjustment I have ever used.
The 7’’ front wheels and 10'’ rear wheels
This allows better maneuverability on tough lawns. Since the mower is not self propelled, one has to push. When the batteries are not on, it weighs 42.5 pounds. The front wheels are 7 inches in diameter while the rear wheels are 10 inches in diameter. I find this very convenient since I don’t use a lot of strength to push the mower making it easy to manage any range of terrain.
Pros

• It’s versatile thanks to the mulching and bagging capabilities
  • The mower is environmental friendly and requires no maintenance
  • It’s light in weight which makes it easy to maneuver around the lawn. In fact; when you compare with other mowers in the same category, it’s 41% lighter.
  • The rechargeable batteries deliver greater efficiency and more run time
  • The single-lever 5-position height adjustment makes it easy to adjust the cutting height
  • I experience less noise and vibration when mowing. Due to my tight work schedule, I run it at night without disturbing anyone.
  • It comes with 4-year limited warranty.
Cons

• The mower is self propelled. This makes it difficult to push on steep areas.
Conclusion
The GreenWorks 25302 G-MAX 40V Twin Force 20-Inch Cordless Lawn Mower, offers more run time than any other mower in the class. Despite the minor flaws; it’s environmental friendly, versatile and easy to maneuver. I would recommend this product to homeowners who are looking for a mower that produces zero emissions. It’s also a good product for those who want to realize the real value of their money.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts