DIY Electric Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 30 Posts

· Registered
2,123 Posts
the scum that be you accuse me of aligning myself with are what's keeping the tech off the market
nah, there is no conspiracy related to hydrogen, only one thing keeps it from the market, HORRIBLE WASTEFUL INEFFICIENCY in every aspect, from start to finish.

You might as well burn wood for power generation, its renewable, carbon neutral, and just as inefficient as hydrogen, putting us back to stone age of technology.

i must be the ONLY one here who watched alan alda's scientific american frointeirs show on PBS religiously as no one seems to remember seeing the scandinavian hydrogen station that was basically a giant hydrogen fuel cell run in reverse. electricity & water go in, and hydrogen comes out.
TV shows, just like most other public media, don't bother themselves with paying attention to efficiency and economics of any particular subject they show off. Afterall, most viewers aren't educated enough to grasp at the concept of efficiency, which has been proven million times on every Internet forum where people like you post in support of hydrogen.

No technology will ever see mass market at 10% efficiency, unless heavily subsidized by government, which makes it even worse, pure evil.

1 - 1 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.