DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone

I have been working on and off on a three-wheel vehicle for some time now.

I completed the concept in 2014 but took time off to focus on other things. In July this year I took it out and now have been working diligently on it every day.

I hope to learn a lot here about electric vehicles and projects. I expect to start the electrical part of the project by March of next year.

So I'm ready for a lot of reading, especially success and failures that will help me along the way.

I'd like to get to know the experts as well. I know they have a plethora of knowledge and look forward to their feedback and recommendations.

Lastly, I realize the EV world is at it's infancy in the grand scope of things but I believe it is the staple to a new era of commuting and I am one hundred percent in support of this technology.

I hope to make my difference in it.

Darkmatter

PS anyone here from the U.S.?

·
Registered
6,526 Posts
Lastly, I realize the EV world is at it's infancy in the grand scope of things but I believe it is the staple to a new era of commuting and I am one hundred percent in support of this technology.
I suppose the modern era of electric vehicles is still young, but there were electric cars in production a century ago. There's lots of experience to build on. :)

PS anyone here from the U.S.?
Although there is a substantial representation from other parts of the world, there are lots of members in the U.S... but not me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts