DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a good amount of Voltronix Lithium Ion batteries I no longer have a need for and am looking to sell.

I have the following capacities available and at my warehouse in the USA:

Voltronix Model #
V-LYP180Ah
V-LYP260Ah
V-LYP300Ah

They will most certainly be sold for well below market value.

Specs found here: http://www.voltronix.com/

The higher the quantities the better the prices.

Let me know if you're interested. I can ship them out immediately after payment is received (don't wait 12 weeks to get them from China while also paying more money).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good day,

Was interested in getting prices on your batteries. I have been trying to find a good battery system to be customized for a small boat. Hoping to bring some of the same environmental changes that we've made on land to the sea.

Let me know if you think these would be good for this use and what kinds of prices you have on these batteries.

Thanks in advance!

Best,
Nick

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello -

These cells would definitely work good in a boat, and have been used for this application quite a bit.

As far as pricing goes, it depends on how many you are looking to purchase, and of which capacity.

If you purchase a good amount I can do them for around a dollar per amp hour.

But if you want to get me more details I can get you an actual cost.

·
Registered
8,125 Posts
How old are the cells?
Also, what are the actual dimensions and weight of the 180 cells? The Voltronix PDF shows the exact same dimensions for their 180 cells as for their 100 cells, and only show a 0.3kg weight difference between them, which does not seem accurate.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How old are the cells?
Also, what are the actual dimensions and weight of the 180 cells? The Voltronix PDF shows the exact same dimensions for their 180 cells as for their 100 cells, and only show a 0.3kg weight difference between them, which does not seem accurate.
The cells were purchased late last year. The dimensions on the PDF should be accurate. When I get a chance to head to my warehouse I will verify for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts