DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the high voltage traction battery power cabling and BMS/CAN connections. Pictures below.

Looking for both the cable from the junction box to the battery box and the receptacles on the exterior of the battery box.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I have the battery pack end (I actually have two of them), but I don't think I have the cable... but I'll check tonight.

You are more than welcome to have the battery ends... I have no use for them.

I also have a complete Leaf BMS system, including the computer and harness for all 48 cells. I have it listed on ebay. It's been on there for quite some time now.... not a very popular item, I take it.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great news thank you, I'll pm you and keep an eye out for the cable. Only people with the smarts to reverse engineer the BMS, (like wolftronix) would find a use for the BMS stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
I will change my 2011 battery to a 2014 one, do you have the circular connector ? I have to figure out how to make an adaptor for signal control cable. Thanks

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have the battery pack end (I actually have two of them), but I don't think I have the cable... but I'll check tonight.

You are more than welcome to have the battery ends... I have no use for them.

I also have a complete Leaf BMS system, including the computer and harness for all 48 cells. I have it listed on ebay. It's been on there for quite some time now.... not a very popular item, I take it.
Do you have a link for the listing? I just bought a BMS for a project and immediately killed one of the ASICs by accidentally swapping two of the sense leads, so now I need a replacement...

·
Registered
2 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts