DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for damaged EV controllers, ones that are physically damaged or electrically "blown-up". Gathering up semiconductors, etc from old equipment. If you have one sitting on a shelf gathering dust, make a few bucks off of it!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I might have some you are looking for. I sell inverters from hybrids. 2-3 a month.
What parts exactly would you be interested in? Are the cores something you are interested in?
I also have inverters from other cars that are still to new to fail, so I could get them very cheap.
What prices are we talking for either group.
Any particular hybrid inverter that you know you want?
Edit: I have a Location in Bowie, MD. I might have some there for you to play with for starters.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I still have stuff left from Azure Dynamics sale of the R&D unit

I have a couple of the 845 controllers which were to replace the 645, they are smaller and much more powerful They use the Semikron SKiM 909 module of which I also have two. Feel free to shoot an offer or whatever, when I have time I post on ebay.

photos of 845 and Semikron 909s attached also assorted other Semikron IGBTs the good stuff!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
I am looking for damaged EV controllers, ones that are physically damaged or electrically "blown-up". Gathering up semiconductors, etc from old equipment. If you have one sitting on a shelf gathering dust, make a few bucks off of it!
I have two dead Curtis 1231 controllers. one failed quietly, the second was spectacular and blew one end off!

Let me know if you want one, or both, and if you pay anything on top of shipping..... as well as where you want them shipped.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts