DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to purchase an Enertrac hub motor, would prefer a 602 model, but may consider a 603 depending on price. If you have a matched controller to go with, that would be even better!
Let me know what you've got and how much you want for it. Located in North San Diego County, California, USA.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi. I can't help you there, but I'm looking for hub motors too, and thought you might have some leads. either 48 or 96 volts, in the 3-6kW range. I know there are all kinds of things to think about like wheel size, but if you have any leads, that would be appreciated.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi. I can't help you there, but I'm looking for hub motors too, and thought you might have some leads. either 48 or 96 volts, in the 3-6kW range. I know there are all kinds of things to think about like wheel size, but if you have any leads, that would be appreciated.
There are a few companies that I know of that build hub motors in that power range. I would probably check out QS Motor, UU Motor, and maybe MXUS. I'm sure there are lots of others, but those are the ones that I can think of off the top of my head...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts