DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey hey! I'm a college student trying to find parts to do a Metro conversion. I've been able to get everything except a DC motor controller, BMS and 9" Geo Metro adapter plate. Wondering if anybody has any of these? Located in Quebec.

Thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Hey hey! I'm a college student trying to find parts to do a Metro conversion. I've been able to get everything except a DC motor controller, BMS and 9" Geo Metro adapter plate. Wondering if anybody has any of these? Located in Quebec.

Thanks a bunch!
Your timing could be great.....

I was going to dismantle my '97 Suzuki Swift (same as Geo Metro) this winter... sell the parts and scrap the body. Right now, the car is put together, and was working until a couple years ago when the old Curtis controller failed. I bought a Zilla, but never put it in because I started and completed my eMiata and basically never drove the eSwift after that. ;)

Since that time, I pulled the batteries and sold them to a local high school when I was helping their auto shop program put together an EV. so.... battery boxes are there, but empty. I had 38x 100ah LiFePO4 for a nice little 120v nominal vehicle.

Long story short, I'd be willing to sell the whole thing, as is, with the Zilla 'spare', and it will save you a ton of time. It will save me the time of pulling the useful bits and selling individually.... would you be interested in buying the whole thing? It would be only slightly more expensive to ship the whole car to you versus pulling parts and shipping separately.

If you want to see exactly how it was built, visit:

...I have the Zilla in a box, and the heater pulled as I was cleaning some mice out of it....
Let's talk if you are prepared to make a reasonable offer for 8" ADC motor, adaptor, vaccum pump and ALL the other bits shipped pre-installed, and zilla in a box!

I'd be happy to take some current pix in it's current state (pretty dirty/dusty and probably rabbits living in the motor bay.) Dan at dtbprojects dot com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts