DIY Electric Car Forums banner

Wanted Manzanita PFC 50 Charger

2522 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  kittplayer
Looking for a deal on a used manzanita PFC 50 charger.

Tim
310 266 7316
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Looking for a deal on a used manzanita PFC 50 charger.

Tim
310 266 7316
Tim - called, left you a message. If you are interested in an ElCon HF PFC-4000 Charger give me a call and we can talk out some details. It currently is programmed for a 144V 250ah AGM battery pack but can be reprogrammed to suit your needs (must be shipped to Elcon for reprogramming). It's not as powerful as the Manzanita but it is up there on the higher power battery chargers. It's max amperage is dependant on the voltage (nominal 4kW) so a 144V pack can be charged at a rate of 28A.

I originally bought this 3-4 years ago to complete my senior design project in college and am no longer in need of it. I used it for a few months to complete a design of a motor controller. I last checked its functionality 4 months ago and will reconnect it to my battery pack to ensure it's working this weekend. If you are interested please email/call/text and we can work out the details. Brand new this charger runs $1500, although I actually paid more for it as the prices have gone down over the years. I am not using it and could use the cash so make me a reasonable offer and we can take it from there.

~Nick 5202755326

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your note, however the Elcon will not work for me. I just sold a PFC 5000 it would only give me 17 amps at 240.. What I need a 30 to 75 amps at 240. Again thanks, and good luck im sure someone will want it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.