DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1K HV or EHV as I have a 300V pack.
LV wont work.
Pot or Hepa works (currently have Pot but would switch if thats what you have).
Am looking to get my current HB repaired but perhaps this faster, and I'd like to have spare.
Located San Diego area.
Reasonable price paid.
Would like to keep this '85 Doka EV on the road.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I have one, but I really want to sell it with my motors because they are probably harder to sell separately.

The motor package I have should work for you. It is a dual warp9 motor assembly. The motors are setup one on top of the other with a belt connecting them, and it is setup for a VW transmission bolt pattern....setup for my 914 porsche.

Here are some pictures of the zilla since I have it here at my house. the motor is in my storage area, so if you are interested I'll go take some pictures.

Funny I found your post since I was just getting prepared to list them here over the weekend after I get a chance to take some photos of everything. I did some quick cell phone photos here for the zilla.

Michael

I'm not quite sure why the images are not displaying. Strange. I can send them separately if you are interested.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Michael,
The '85 Doka is otherwise fully functional with a Warp9 and 300V Leaf 72s2p module pack. Only 300 miles on this 1yr of Saturdays conversion (took Zilla & pack (at 200V) from a prior S10 project where they ran fine > 10K miles).
Only need the HB to get it on the road again.

I agree your best situation is to sell the package with motors for a new project - and best of luck to you there, but overkill for me.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Update: the nice folks at Manzanita micro were able to quikly repair and return the hb2 and the doka is running again.
They turned around the repair quickly and at a very reasonable cost.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Great news. Glad to see you'll get back up and running. Thanks Manzanita Micro. I too have had great experiences when purchasing from them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts