DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
warp9+GE11"motor warpdrive 1k zilla z2k manzanita pfc20 charger for sale in London,UK

for sale from my triumph gt6 electric car project are the following;

warp 9 motor, with custom adapter plate new clutch and gt6 gearbox, 12v Blower

net gain controls 3kw charger up to 160v

net-gain controls 1000a warp-drive controller, complete with all wiring etc.

these parts cant have more than 4-500 miles on them, the car had 530kg of lead batteries so it was pretty much unusable, the car was garaged and untouched a few months after the conversion in 2010. i am now converting with lithium batteries and i have just been bought a Siemens azure ac motor so i am removing these parts at a loss even though i could not possibly fault them and they all work like new. all parts were bought by me from ev source in the USA.

also for sale is a GE 11" motor coupled to a Porsche 911 gearbox and a zilla z2k HV motor controller complete with the hairball and potbox and a manzanita micro pfc 20 charger.
these were for my 911 that i have just sold due to realizing i will never have time to complete it ever since my gt6 has transformed from a battery swap to a complete reconversion!

I also have a 2010 low miles bmw gs6 53dz gearbox, i have the cad file to go with this of the bellhousing to make up an easy adapter plate with, dimensions taken with a digital Faro arm so incredibly accurate. this is a very strong 6 speed manual that is rated by ZF @ 530Nm

PM me if you are interested in any of the parts!

photos to follow shortly when i get a chance

Alex

·
Registered
53 Posts
Re: warp9+GE11"motor warpdrive 1k zilla z2k manzanita pfc20 charger for sale in Londo

Prices please???

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: warp9+GE11"motor warpdrive 1k zilla z2k manzanita pfc20 charger for sale in Londo

hi prices are

zilla £1800

11" +911 box + adapter etc £2000, £1000 for just motor

warp 9 + triumph box +adapter plate/clutch - £1500 - £1000-just motor

warp drive controller - £1100

manzanita charger - £800

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

i will add some more photos soon

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

£550 buys this incredibly strong 6 speed bmw box with super accurate cad file to easily make your adapter plate, photo of adapter plate is just a paper one i printed before i was going to get it water jet cut

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts

Am I correct in thinking the warp Controller is ratted up to 400v?

·
Registered
7 Posts

Hi Alex,

Interested in your EV parts. I'm new to the forum and have tried to PM you but not sure if it worked! Could you PM me please?

cheers

Jonny

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

the warp motor and warpdrive controller have been sold

·
Registered
1 Posts

Do you have any details on the GE 11"? Can we get a photo of the nameplate?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts