DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am expecting my cells to arrive soon and want to have all of my hardware before they arrive. I can't find info anywhere about what size the bolts to use. This whole EV industry seems half ass and its a huge turn off.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info. I have compiled a list of every Electric vehicle web site I can find and did not really want to sift through every one of them just to find the bolt sizes.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Thanks for the info. I have compiled a list of every Electric vehicle web site I can find and did not really want to sift through every one of them just to find the bolt sizes.
Depending on where you ordered them from, they may come with all the connectors, bolts, washers etc...

Mine did (via CurrentEVTech), and they do if you order them direct from TS...

Andrew

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Most companies I am familiar with supply jigs, straps and connectors. I assumed that alliance would as well, though there is no mention of it on their web site. I spoke with Richard last week to ask about the connectors and he told me I am on my own for jigs, straps and connectors. I would have paid the higher prices to get everything from one place. I would not recommend anyone purchase from Alliance, I hear too many negative responses and I have been waiting 9+ weeks since I placed my order and no batteries yet. I tried to get a hold of Richard on many, many occasions to get info on his BMS, my order and other info and it was only after many emails and phone calls that I could reach him. I will be buying more batteries, but not from him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts