DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am working on a deal for a ZAP. I have seen everything there is to see on the internet related to this cheaply built in China vehicle and for some reason am moving forward with its aquisistion. This 2006 has 2400 miles, 7 new Gel batteries, still has the original plastic on the seats. Has a few issues, broken handels, etc. Paint is fading, but still looks good, we'll presentable anyway. This was a 72 volt unit but used to be owned by maybe a dealer, remnants of their logo viable on the door due to paint fade. I am trading a golf cart for it that I fixed up this winter and won't have much money tied up in it. The golf cart was my first EV experience, and this piece of something will be my second. I am an Electrician, any advice for me? I have a few hundred message to deliver the cart and trailer back the car. Again, we don't plan to drive it to work, likely be just a toy for us, but you never know. We like fun stuff and this may hit the fun button. It may or may not be the stupidest vehicle I have ever bought, and I am ok with that.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts