DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
Currently, the appearance of too many vehicles using gasoline as fuel has increased the greenhouse effect and environmental pollution. Therefore, the introduction of motorcycles and electric cars is an extremely great solution and is supported by many people. I am a resident of Florida, USA. Currently, in order to protect the environment and forge a green lifestyle, I want to buy myself an electric motorbike to use. But do not know where to sell. So I want everyone to be able to show me where to buy an electric motorbike near my house. And are there any promotions or discounts?
Thanks everyone.

·
Super Moderator
1,354 Posts
This feels like a setup for future spam.

Also, Florida but the flag doesn't match USA.

I know I kinda crapped on the privacy stuff when this changed over, but, it sure makes spotting spammers easier.

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
You don't need to consider location information to know this is spam. Everything from this "AltonGriffith" account has been spam, as is apparent from the post content.

·
Registered
5 Posts
East to spot spam. Use of the word "sell" when it should be "buy" : But do not know where to sell.
No one in the US would say that. Time to delete his account. Also, if you are computer savy enough to register and post a message you certainly would know how to use Google, etc. to find where to buy an electric motorbike nearby. Time to delete his account.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts