DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
The condescending smug attitude at 5.39 minutes in that video does not help the promotion of electric cars.

I have owned 2 electric cars, a Tesla and a JAC iEV6S, full time for over 2 years and I have no need to feel 'superior'. It's not the way to attract new people into the fold.

In fact at 11.30 last night in the freezing cold rain, in a city an hour away from mine, stuck without any car at all because of a charging failure, I felt rather inferior.

So maybe consider keeping it balanced and cutting those poor attitudes out of your video next time please for all our benefit. I might suggest cutting illegal driving activities such as at 6.15 would be wise as well.

·
Registered
4,788 Posts
The condescending smug attitude at 5.39 minutes in that video does not help the promotion of electric cars.

So maybe consider keeping it balanced and cutting those poor attitudes out of your video next time please for all our benefit. I might suggest cutting illegal driving activities such as at 6.15 would be wise as well.
I agree. That crap about getting away with an illegal turn alone would keep me from dealing with this company. :eek: Since they think they're better than or more important than others, and don't think that rules apply to them, what do they think they can get away with when dealing with customers? :confused:

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Idunno the crap attitude seems to work for most luxury car owners. The more money in car payments the worse the attitude. My wife feels sorry for their lack of physical prowess.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts