DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking for a couple of Chevy volt battery heaters, I’m sure many people tear down packs and don’t use them. Let me know what you’ve got, and how much you want. I’m in Canada so shipping would be easier if you are too, but postal service shipping from the USA works too.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Now that you mention it I could use another of these as well. If you have any extra offers please forward them to me.
Thanks

BTW, how do you plan on plumbing them? I happen to get the snap-in fittings with the pack I bought but it seems common for those to be removed.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now that you mention it I could use another of these as well. If you have any extra offers please forward them to me.
Thanks

BTW, how do you plan on plumbing them? I happen to get the snap-in fittings with the pack I bought but it seems common for those to be removed.
No problem, I'll point any extras your way. I really only need 2, and maybe a spare as I've burned one out because it ran dry.

·
Registered
371 Posts
RW, how did you plumb the ones you have or plan to plumb these? The external quick disconnect fittings don't seem to commonly come with these units.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I have a couple of the 3 or 4 Volt battery head units laying around that have the heaters in them. Shoot me an email with what you want for them.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
34 Posts
Sorry for the delay.
I have an ebay listing for the whole unit.
Send me an offer for just the heaters.
Some have the tubes, some dont.
As long as you only want it for the one side, I should have enough for 7 units.
Let me know through the offer that you want the tubes.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/222617405972
As for shipping to Canada, we usually dont. Ill have to look into the shipping cost for you.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry for the delay.
I have an ebay listing for the whole unit.
Send me an offer for just the heaters.
Some have the tubes, some dont.
As long as you only want it for the one side, I should have enough for 7 units.
Let me know through the offer that you want the tubes.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/222617405972
As for shipping to Canada, we usually dont. Ill have to look into the shipping cost for you.
I only need the heaters, none of the wiring or hoses.
If you can come up with a USPS price that would be great.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts