DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1971 GMC 1500
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
here is an alternative in case you are looking for one as well, yes this only has half the pins but this is good for testing as you only need the B Connector to get the motor to spin, the A Connector is for displaying gauges etc.

Part Number: 5810120011

Rectangle Automotive exterior Bumper Office equipment Auto part

Grille Rectangle Electronic instrument Office equipment Automotive exterior

·
Registered
1971 GMC 1500
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
and this is what I ended up going with as a stop gap so that I could test my motor while I wait for the parts to come back in stock, I document the mods to get it to fit/work in nauseating detail in my build thread here 1971 GMCe Lexus GS450H BMW 530e Tesla Model S powered Electruck and yes I did buy two of them and made both of them fit

Meet "Mo" short for Molex, part number 348302001 goes by the Street Name DJ "MX150" ha ha

this is that original 40 pin header's long lost cousin, on it's mother's side, so it still mates with the same 33472-2001 plug believe it or not

Gas Art Rectangle Electric blue Electronics accessory

Rectangle Automotive lighting House Gesture Office equipment

Passive circuit component Circuit component Product Rectangle Electronic component

Rectangle Font Office equipment Gadget Fashion accessory

Circuit component Passive circuit component Hardware programmer Computer data storage Electronic component

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.