DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I am finally building an electric car and need a controller . I am looking at a 96volt system hopefully to upgrade later to 144. I am a retired person so I'm doing this as economically as I can. If you have one you are not using or that needs repair that would work .Thanks
So far donner car is Saturn Sl I have traction motor from forklift, adapter plate blank, pb-6,high volt contactor and am building lithium ion battery pack . I am open to suggestions as this is my first conversion .Thanks again

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello again I am not looking for a free one (controller ) just an affordable one. I see some people checking post so there is one out there. Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey everyone no longer looking for this controller have decided to build Paul and Sabrina's 350volt 1000 amp controller WISH ME LUCK as I am probably over my head with this build

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hey everyone no longer looking for this controller have decided to build Paul and Sabrina's 350volt 1000 amp controller WISH ME LUCK as I am probably over my head with this build

Where do you find the Paul and Sabrina 350V 1000Amp controller??

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do not think controller is for sale complete Go to p and s power electronics .com for product list. and availability. Sorry I'm not much help but am trying to learn as I go

1 - 6 of 6 Posts