DIY Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for dead Curtis 1204/1205 controllers used in electric Golf Carts and Fork Lifts. Spent my working life fixing electronic things and would like to get my hands on a couple of these controllers just to see what is involved in repairing them.

If you have one laying around let me know your location and what it would take to get it.

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have a Chinese 1204 that i bought off ebay it was supposed to be a 24v but they sent a 48v by the time i realised it was too late to send it back could you possibly get it back to 24v ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pretty sure the clones are micro processor controlled like the newer Curtis and I have not ventured very far into how to program them. I'm not even sure if the Curtis software will work on the clones. Curtis sells a programming interface with the software for a laptop but I haven't dove in that far. The controllers I am looking for are all TTL logic and fairly easy to figure out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have it opened up if looking inside will help you decide.
The curtis software won't let me change voltage options. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds like you know more than I do at this point. Have you actually tried it on 24 volts?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts