DIY Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help Needed
I have 7 x Yasa 400 motors and 2 x sevcon gen 4 700v 400a controllers and 2 x US Hybrid DC07 Converters that I acquired legitimately from a completed prototype EV project.
I had hoped to get a group together to do a project last year but time disappeared, I have posted on another thread to try get ideas/give me some more momentum but I have now realised I do not have enough time/knowledge to get the project going now. So I won't have any need for the gear and I think it's best that I let it go to a home/project where they'll be used.
Thing is I know everything was very expensive when bought new but is there a demand for my parts and if so what is a fair value/sale price?

4 x Yasa motors - Still in boxes - believed to be unused
3 x Yasa motors - Unboxed
2 x Sevcon Controllers Gen4 Size 10 700V 400A - Unboxed
2 x US Hybrid DC07 Converters - Unboxed

Any thoughts welcome please

Many Thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi M
I would be interested in some or all the stuff including doing a project, I currently have a road registered reverse trike, formerly fitted with a Hayabusa motor, and I am currently constructing a totally enclosed motorcycle with drop down stabilisers, similar to a Monotracer. Although unsuitable for the above, I also have several large water cooled AC motors/gearboxes and controllers from Smith Edison vans, and Allied Electric Peugeot Boxer vans, as well as the 220 calb cells, and the Valance U27 XP 12V battery's which I hope to post on here shortly. message back or bell me on 07964049808 if that's ok, located in Widnes Cheshire. yours Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts